INTERNATIONAL STREET PHOTOGRAPHY AWARD 2012
Click thumbnail to enlarge
- International Street Photography Award 2012
- International Street Photography Award 2011
- Student Street Photography Award 2012
- Student Award Street Photography 2011
- Best of 2011 Festival
- Wasma Mansour - Single Saudi Women at Hardy Tree Gallery
- The Queen, The Chairman and I
- Simon Roberts - Let This Be a Sign
- The Great British Public at St Pancras International
- The Gaddafi Archives at Slade Research Centre
- Student Street Photography Award exhibition at the Orange Dot Gallery
- Fred Wilfred at the Museum of London
- Evgenia Arbugaeva at Calumet Photographic Gallery
In 2012, over 2,400 photographers entered the second International Street Photography Awards.
From a shortlist of 50 photographers, 16 finalists were selected and will be included in the International Street Photography exhibition at 29-31 Oxford Street from 1 to 30 June 2012.
The winner and two runners up will be revealed during the festival.