International Street Photography Award
Click thumbnail to enlarge
- International Award Street Photography 2012
- International Award Street Photography 2011
- Student Street Photography Award 2012
- Student Street Photography Award 2011
- Best of 2011 Festival
- Wasma Mansour - Single Saudi Women at Hardy Tree Gallery
- The Queen, The Chairman and I
- Simon Roberts - Let This Be a Sign
- The Great British Public at St Pancras International
- The Gaddafi Archives at Slade Research Centre
- Student Street Photography Award exhibition at the Orange Dot Gallery
- Fred Wilfred at the Museum of London
- Evgenia Arbugaeva at Calumet Photographic Gallery
We are pleased to announce the two overall winners and eleven finalists of the first International Street Photography Awards.
The Awards received 1,600 submissions from across the globe and was open to photographers aged 18 and over. We were delighted to see entries from as far afield as Europe, Australia and India.
“It was great to see so many entries to the competition and so many images of a high standard. It is good to know that street photography today is appreciated and practised by so many people.” Mike Seaborne, Senior Curator of Photographs, Museum of London
All finalists were exhibited in a group show alongside the festival headline artist, Vivian Maier at the German Gymnasium in King’s Cross.